- Fuel in feeding via step element on the whole grate width.
- Fuel in feeder via one to three steps of individually controlled elements.
- The fuel is fed continuously with the combustion.
- The grate is a moving inclined grate from Kablitz, from about 2 MW up to 50 MW.
- The grate bars are casted by Kablitz in Germany. They have over 110 years of experience in casting technology.
- The sides of the grate are made of air cooled castings boxes, where the thermal expansion is taken up.
- The grate have frequency controlled pumps, providing individual control of the various sections and continuous operation.
- Saxwerks standard is a robust wet ash conditioner at floor level.
- Saxwerks geometry on furnace provides a well-burned gas with low emissions.
- Standard is flue gas recirculation under grate, as well as in the main combustion chamber.
- Saxwerk has a robust control system based on underpressure regulation, which provides the ability to control multiple furnaces or dry units with one oven.
Saxwerks Combustion unit
The heart of a energy plant is the combustion unit. It consists of a moving inclined grate from Kablitz. The fuel is fed into the grate by a in feeding system consisting of one to three individually controlled steps element. Ash and slag is collected in a wet ash conditioner.
Hot Water Boilers for 4-25 MW to District Heating Plants and sawmills.
Power Plant Boilers
Saxwerk is a representative for Kablitz. Kablitz has many years of experience in CHP plants around the world, with a wide range of different fuels.
For smaller installations, ORC technology can also be used, from thermal oil produces electricity and hot water in a standard module.
For more information about Kablitz: www.kablitz.com.
Hot Gas Plants
For board and pellets industry, it normally requires that the combustion unit provide the dryer and the boiler with energy. Saxwerk has long experience in the type of process solution, with drying units and boilers towards the same combustion unit.
Power Plant Boilers
Hot Gas Plant
Steam Boiler and Dryer towards Energy Plant
Moving inclined Grate